cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Texts?

Journeyman

Picture Texts?

Hi,

I have an Evo 3D,  and still learning everything it does. 

but one thing that I can't seem to figure out is picture texts?   People have sent me picture texts,  and I never get them.  No notification or anything, they just never appear. 

I've tried to send them,  and I can attach a picture and send it but they never get them from me.
They are able to get picture texts from other people,  so I'm pretty sure it's something on my end.   What do I need to do, to allow picture texts on this phone?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Picture Texts?

CDOYLE023,

I'm sorry you're unable to send pictures, have you tried sending a test picture from yourself to yourself to see if you receive any error or anything? If not I would suggest trying that first to see what happens. There's a possibility there may be an issue with a setting on our side related to your account. Let me know what happens when you send a picture from yourself to yourself and I would be glad to further assist you.

Journeyman

Picture Texts?

HI,

I tried sending one to myself, and it never came.   It shows in my text log as a sent message,  but I don't have anything as recieved.  What settings can I adjust?

Thanks!

Chris

Wizard

Picture Texts?

CDOYLE023,

Are you able to access the internet just fine and browse around to websites? I would suggest trying to perform an update profile first and retest it out by sending a picture from yourself to yourself and let me know the results. To update your profile just go to Menu > settings > system updates > update profile.

Journeyman

Picture Texts?

Hi,

Yes I can access the internet fine,  no problems there.

I did the update profile thing,  and tried again.   It shows as a 'sent message', but the phone never shows any notification, and I never get it.

Wizard

Picture Texts?

CDOYLE023,

Ok, I'm going to send you a private message for further information, I would like to check your account to ensure we have everything enabled on our side. Please check your messages.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat