Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving roaming messages from Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Receiving roaming messages from Sprint

Yesterday I started receiving messages from Sprint saying I'm roaming in locations never considered roaming prior to yesterday and the 3G indicator showed no data transmission. This problem continues today and needs to be addressed. When I stopped at Sprint store the clerk said that 4 or 5 people had come in asking about the issue within an hour but nobody had any answers or knew anything about why this was happening or how it was going to be fixed. SPRINT SUPPORT: PLEASE KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS INFORMED OF ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS OR YOU WILL LOSE ANY CUSTOMERS YOU HAVE LEFT!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Receiving roaming messages from Sprint

I have the same thing, but only at my house. When I called Sprint about it, suddenly after 3 years with them, they decide that my home address is NOT on the Sprint network and I am technically ROAMING when at home, so they can't help me.

I had this issue a couple years ago and they were really helpful, and put in a ticket to have a service guy check out the tower nearest me.

NOW they say this and there is nothing that can be done.

I'M GETTING TIRED OF SPRINT!!

Not to mention I'm STILL waiting on ICS for my EVO 3D....

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat