cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release date and price?

Journeyman

Release date and price?

Does anyone know rumors about when the release date would be or the price. I just upgraded to an EVO 3 weeks ago, if i would have known i would have waited, oh well.

11 REPLIES 11
Master

Re: Release date and price?

if you only had it for 3 weeks, you can return it before you hit 30 day, but in some cases you might have to pay a restocking fee. If you do return it, make sure they reset your $150 credit for new phone.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

Release date and price?

Vistit  our Sprint site  http://now.sprint.com/evo3d/?ECID=vanity:evo3d for more  info on availability/pricing/release date.

Journeyman

Release date and price?

i clicked the link and it took me to a blank page. yeah i'm glad i heard about the 3D a couple days ago cuz i can upgrade tomorrow and was going to get the epic but now i'll wait.

Wizard

Release date and price?

The link worked fine for me but you can also just type www.sprint.com/evo3d into the address bar...a bit shorter to type LOL

Master

I wonder what is the secrecy on holding the release date. Are they trying to compete with another carrier on that or what?? With no price, no release date, it seams more like they don't know what it will cost and how fast they can get them. I think it will be worst then EVO 4G on trying to buy one.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

well i heard the iphone 5 is coming out here in a few months to at&t and verizon so maybe they are waiting for that.

Master

I posted  a link on another thread here on EVO 3D, and while I was reading it, I got a hint, it seams like the release date will be June 1st, on EVO 4G's anniversary.

Very nice specs and info, I strongly suggest for you guys to go check out the link in there.

Wizard

June first would be perfect for me! That is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! woooooohoooooo

Journeyman

Hey abe202 FYI, when you click to sign up for updates and notifications it still says EVO 4G instead of EVO 3D.

http://now.sprint.com/evo3d/?id12=MA:MS:20110322:HTC_EVO_Tab_PreReg

Journeyman

That would be a great gift

Wizard

That is kinda what I was hinting at RISENDRUMMER hehehe Hmmmmmm....wonder who I can get to buy me one!!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat