Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review of HTC EVO 3D

Journeyman

Review of HTC EVO 3D

So I received my new shiny HTC EVO 3D on June 22 and had time to play with it before its release date. When I received the phone I was impressed on the design and feel of the device. I like the fact that its fast and doesn't have any lag on it. Of course any smartphone doesn't have excellent battery life because we all use it for emails, calls, web, and other things that eats up the battery but I did notice a big battery life compared with the EVO! I had a chance on testing the cameras and the 3D and I got to say the quality is awesome and I can say I don't see the difference from the EVO 8mp.  The 3D is amazing I really thought the 3D would be like whatever but I was surprised that it looks real and for me it doesn't hurt my head. I took 3D pics and I got to say I really like the fact that it does pop out and I don't have to tilt or move the phone in order to see 3D. The movie that is pre-installed looks amazing and I cant wait to see more movies in 3D.   Call quality and reception is as good as the EVO or maybe better because I didn't noticed anything with the call or the reception. I did notice that the bars are low but when I talk I have crystal clear voice and no drop calls yet. I am still testing it but i do think a bug is in the bars of the reception because it doesn't seem right.   I have used part of sense on a custom rom on my old EVO so I know a little about sense 3.0. I love sense and how it works because you can customize it and its fun to use at the same time. i am surprised that HTC and Sprint made available to delete stock apps which I don't like some,Good job Sprint and HTC on that feature.  The battery life on the device is good I thought the battery would drain quickly due to the fact that it has 3D but I get good battery life on it. I would still recommend extra batteries because we all know smartphone will eat up lots of juice. The speaker isn't loud enough I really hope there is a software fix on that. I can hear but I would prefer louder when watching movies or anything with flash. Talking about flash, its really fast and I am glad I made a switch to android because you can do all kinds of things compared to other mobile OS.   The screen looks beautiful and its bright and I can see it when I am outside and sunny I would defiantly recommend this smartphone without a doubt! also The charging port is in the side and I would've liked it in the bottom but u can move it on the other side so u can watch a video without the wire interrupting.

Tags (1)
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat