cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rings Extended vs. Sense >1?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Is there any way to get Rings Extended to work with the Sense supplied Apps (Phone, Clock, etc)?

I miss having the ability to set a song as my Alarm.

I have an Evo 3D, and my Daughter also complained when her Evo Shift was updated to 2.3.3 and Sense 2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

You can set MP3's as a ringtone or alarm notifications if you put the media in the proper folder - media/notifications - Also, you can get an application from the market such as ZEDGE that will let you locate and set ringtones/notficiation sounds.  There are 300,000 ringtones to choose from on that one app alone.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

You can set MP3's as a ringtone or alarm notifications if you put the media in the proper folder - media/notifications - Also, you can get an application from the market such as ZEDGE that will let you locate and set ringtones/notficiation sounds.  There are 300,000 ringtones to choose from on that one app alone.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks.  I actually found the "music tab" on the clock notification page after I posted this, and it found my music that's on the card.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'd actually like to see music (from the music folders) to be able to be used for notifications.  (You CAN use them for Alarm Tones, but it would be nice for all the notification types).

The same apparently is true on Sense 2 (Evo Shift).

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat