cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint has issues!

Journeyman

Sprint has issues!

My EVO 3D has always worked at my place of employment, but the last two days I can't connect to internet, my picture text wont go thru and reg text are very random about going.

The weather wont load.

What is going on???  I am really really beginning to hate sprint and can't wait for my contract to be OVER!

16 REPLIES 16
Journeyman

Re: Sprint has issues!

Make it Day 3 with no internet service or pic mail service and random cell serivce.

I am really thinking about breaking my contract and moving my 4 phones to verizon!

GrandMaster

did you by chance contact customer service to find out if there are tower issues around you? going from the network working to not working i would think it has something to do with the towers. worse case scenario post your zip and closest cross streets in here and someone will look it up and check for you..do NOT however post your actual address or anything personal unless its in a private message to one of the sprint techs in here.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Call CS and demand to have them do a hands free re-activation.

This exact thing has happened to my phone at least 3 times this year.

The[...] tech  the sprint store said I had too many apps on my phone.....when there was still 800MB free on the internal storage.

Message was edited by: mapesy

Wizard

LindySTL wrote:

My EVO 3D has always worked at my place of employment, but the last two days I can't connect to internet, my picture text wont go thru and reg text are very random about going.

The weather wont load.

What is going on???  I am really really beginning to hate sprint and can't wait for my contract to be OVER!

Are you still experiencing issues? Could you please post your zip code or the address of a nearby business so that I could check the area for network issues. Are you able to update your profile or PRL at the work location?

Click here to see the latest news on our Network Vision updates!

Journeyman

I've been having issues like this the last week or two also on the north side of Hudsonville MI.  49426 zip code, near the intersection of 28th Ave and Port Sheldon St, intersection of 32nd Ave and Chicago Dr, and a couple miles radius around those points (mostly to the west, it seems to work better if you go east of there).   Tried the PRL and profile updates and that didn't seem to help any.  Works fine when I'm at home, which is south of Hudsonville, so it's probably an issue with the tower on that side of town.  I get 3 or 4 bars on the phone signal, and 3G says it connected, but it's almost impossible to actually get to a website or check email or anything while on that side of town.  Turn-by-turn GPS navigation doesn't even work if I start my trip on that side of town, as it can't download routes until I get out of that part of town.

Journeyman

the zip is 63103

the closest cross streets are Market and Jefferson

Thanks!

Journeyman

Still no resolve to the issue, still having same problems.  This sucks!!

Wizard

If his handset works elsewhere, a hand-free activation will do nothing.

Wizard

I am going off the assumption that:

1) You phone works normally elsewhere

2) All other Sprint users have the same issue at your location.

Have you called in to get a network ticket completed?

Also, does your phone work immediately outside of the building? If it does, your building, depending on size, may have a repeater or femto cell that is not working. If not, then it is a tower issue.

Wizard

bugzilladave, I'm showing a network ticket was closed yesterday for a tower in that zip that was blocking data. has your services been restored?

Highlighted
Wizard

LindySTL, I am not showing any events in the Network Event Board for that zip. I'm sending you a PM requesting some additional information so I can research this further for you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat