cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The method to erase several e-mails or all e-mails is extremely non-intuitive on the HTC EVO 3D, unlike the EVO...

Journeyman

The method to erase several e-mails or all e-mails is extremely non-intuitive on the HTC EVO 3D, unlike the EVO...

You'll need to click on the box or boxes to the left of the specific e-mail(s), press the Menu key, then the delete button.  Or, to remove all e-mails, press the "Mark All" button and then the delete button.  Very difficult and non-intuitive, compared to the EVO.

Joel Keller

North Ridgeville, OH

3 REPLIES 3

You can longpress the email then tap delete.  This is how I deleted emails on the 4g.

Wizard

JOELSK44039 wrote:

You'll need to click on the box or boxes to the left of the specific e-mail(s), press the Menu key, then the delete button.  Or, to remove all e-mails, press the "Mark All" button and then the delete button.  Very difficult and non-intuitive, compared to the EVO.

Joel Keller

North Ridgeville, OH

Yeah, I found that to be a real brain teaser as well.  I mean, it's not like every email client doesn't have little boxes to the left of each message that you check off and then hit delete button to get rid of all of them.

Too harsh? 

In all honesty, when I got my 4G at launch, I initially thought it's method to delete multiple emails was unintuitive.  Also the method for moving messages to other folders.  I got used to after using it for a year.  It didn't take long to adapt to the 3D.

Journeyman

So what's the question?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat