cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WILL THERE BE A FIX FOR THE SENSE ISSUE ETC. ON THE 3D?

Wizard

1)  I know that many of us have the same issue with Sense not putting back the Icons after rebooting the phone.  I know it only does it to the apps stored on SD, but who wants to store everything on their phone?  I like to reboot my phone at least once a day, and while this isn't the biggest deal in the world, it's just kind of a pain to have to go into application settings and force stop Sense to reboot it once more to get the app icons (instead of the generic Android icon) to come back on the home screen.  2)  I also read on here people saying that things will just open up and start by themselves without doing anything.  I do think this is a bug, because every now and then, my stock music app just opens and starts playing when I'm doing something entirely different.  One of the reps at the Sprint store said his 3D occasionaly does the same thing.  I love the phone and expect a little bug here and there, especially since it's brand new.  I am just wondering if these issues had been addressed yet?

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

davidjameslucas,

Unfortunately they have not been resolved, the sense issues have been affecting various devices differently there's a few threads regarding the various issues such as this one but we're waiting on an update from HTC to resolve this issue. HTC is aware of it and working on an update.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat