cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Otterbox Defender Series case for this phone?

Journeyman

Just want to gauge at who has this case as opposed to the other two below it.

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Hello!

A few of my Co-workers have this case for their EVOs.

It turns the phone into a rubber brick, meaning it loses almost all cosmetic appeal, but in exchange you get a serious case that feels about indestructible when I've handled their phones before. It also comes with a belt clip so you don't have to worry about having the added bulk in your pocket. 

If you don't care about looks, it's a heck of a case and if you want serious protection for your phone, it's worth the extra price to me. Just my opinion of it.

Journeyman

yeah I have that case too, it is big and bulky but man it save my 3d about 3 times so far so it for sure money well spent

Journeyman

I have the OtterBox Defender for my EVO3D. I like it. I feel secure if I was to drop it from the back of the truck. Sometimes though if I have to click/touch a box on the edge of the screen it makes it a little tricky sometimes due to the ridge around the edge. Sometimes rotating the screen helps with that very minor issue. IMO

Paul

Journeyman

PITTSPGH1 and jmanuel413 I've sent you both private messages.

Re: Who has the Otterbox Defender Series case for this phone?

I have the defender case also and I do like it.  The one thing that is difficult with this case is when typing the q and p keys ( and their corresponding numbers) they are hard to touch without hitting the keys next to them.  Most of the time I hit the w or the o keys.  I have purchased a stylus which solves the problem and I attached a tube along the bottom of the defender case so I always have it with me.  This case fits better than the one they made for the EVO 4g and it definitely protects the phone from damage.  The rubber on the outside does attract dust and lint but it comes clean easily.  One last thing the built in screen protector doesn't seal the entire phone, there is a small gap at the top where the speaker is but so far this hasn't been a problem.  Hope this helps, Rick

Journeyman

rick.spencer I have sent you a PM

Journeyman

I have this case as well keeps my phone protect so i like it its a big case but i think it looks good

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat