cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we have 3d turn by turn nav and is it possible to use 3d pic as a wallpaper?

Journeyman

can we have 3d turn by turn nav and is it possible to use 3d pic as a wallpaper?

getting mine on june 27th.

i have seen the actual unit, pretty fast, how bout we can soup it up with turn by turn sprint nav in 3D going around buildings and passing cars Smiley Happy), and 3d short clips as live wallpaper and 3D pics as a wallpaper...

i have ideas but no developing knowledge, people who are out there, please consider these options...

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Those sound like some awesome ideas.  I don't know anything about developing, but if you can view 3d movies on it, everything you mentioned sounds like it would be really easy.  Just wait until the developers get their hands on this phone...I'm sure there are going to be a lot of new possibilities...

Journeyman

nfc,dlna  will also be great to lock-unlock cars change channels on tvsSmiley Happy stream vids wirelessly on tvs, i think im gonna dump my girlfriendSmiley Happy)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Great Idea; but sprint Nav on 3d sounds a lil dangerous. remember your eyes will have to be in the correct angle to view your media on 3d (I think); if you are driving; you will need to adjust yourself to correctly view the 3d maps; which means you will need to have the phone right in front of you... You will be distracted from driving because you are looking for the perfect angle to view the 3d directional map or you will be driving around with the phone in front of you. 

Now if you are the passenger; then go ahead do as you want because you are not the driver. Or to walk around its ok too.

I would like to see a weather app in 3d.

GrandMaster

personally i think the time, weather and live/normal wall paper in 3D would be pretty sweet. but i also see it eating the battery alive lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat