cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant write on peoples wall on fb friend stream/ ginger bread

Highlighted
Journeyman

i can comment on peoples status but it will not let me write on their wall, also im new to htc what is this ginger bread thing i hear about

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Even though the app may not be able to do that- I suggest using the browser of the device.  You can change the browser settings so that you disable mobile view and then load the entire facebook webpage and can even chat.  To disable mobile view go to the browser press menu/settings/uncheck mobile view - then try loading Facebook.com.  I am sure you'll be happy with the browser on the Evo 3D.

Gingerbread is Android 2.3 and refines the user interface, improves the soft keyboard and copy/paste features, and adds support for Near Field Communication. 

I hope that helps you out!

Journeyman

so i need to go to the market and download the facebook for android.  thanks for your help

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat