cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dont buy a nother phone wait a couple months

Highlighted
Journeyman

dont buy a nother phone wait a couple months

if i dont get the ice cream update for htc evo 3d i going just wait a couple months because theres a fue new phones coming up in the market with quad processors and 2 gigs of ram so i will probably just go for a nother service to get a huge discount on the phone and i know that every 6 months theres new phones in the market so sprint think about what i just said make your move.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: dont buy a nother phone wait a couple months

Absolutely and I might go one step further and suggest until a person is certain LTE is up and running in their town don't purchase that new LTE device. I plan to stay put with my  EVO 3D and MeanROM ICS until LTE is up 'n' running and 1st round of bugs worked out (as in 1st round missed in testing and passed on to customers).

Journeyman

Re: dont buy a nother phone wait a couple months

sdialect31 wrote:

Absolutely and I might go one step further and suggest until a person is certain LTE is up and running in their town don't purchase that new LTE device. I plan to stay put with my  EVO 3D and MeanROM ICS until LTE is up 'n' running and 1st round of bugs worked out (as in 1st round missed in testing and passed on to customers).

I agree completely. The network is in transition, and it would be stupid to buy a phone before the dust settles. I'm quite happy with Sprint employees, but unhappy with network quality. If these network upgrades don't improve things, I'll have to think long and hard about staying.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat