ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting previously downloaded music on HTC EVO 3D

Journeyman

getting previously downloaded music on HTC EVO 3D

I recently went from a Blackberry curve, to my HTC EVO 3D. I have over 100 songs on my Blackberry through Sprint Music and would llike to transfer/download/synch my music to my new device. I have not had any success, nor has the staff at the Sprint stores, or by calling, been helpfull. I have tried going through the sprint store app, and cannot for the life of me find the Synch option, If any one can plese help me, it would be much appreciated. thanks

-B

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: getting previously downloaded music on HTC EVO 3D

Sorry but chances are your Sprint purchased music is not compatible with your new phone. Here is what has been posted concerning it.

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Play_previously_purchased_Sprint_Music_Store_music_if_you_...

In a nutshell, if the files are .KOZ format, you can continue to play them on the device you purchased them on.  If they are available for updating in the new Sprint Music Store Plus  from Real Networks, then the directions above will work.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat