cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network suck....very very upset..

Highlighted
Journeyman

network suck....very very upset..

I am a very upset customer, I'ves been a customer for 3 yrs nd I have ways had issue with their data... It's very very slow but most of time it doesn't even work. I had it serviced sevaral time but still no luck. I call customer service nd they say there aren't any towers down nd it should b working fine. I'm tired of their be they tell me.. I have the unlimited plan for both my cells plus paying a mandatory $10 extra on each phone for data premium.... Why should I pay it if I can't use my internet without being connected throughe WiFi.. this is bs......

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Towers are down all over the place, yes they are lieing to you about that just as they are about alot of things. Sprint service sucks and I have been without for 7 weeks now, on roam, no incomng calls, no texting, and littla data.......Good luck to you

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm a relatively new Sprint customer, and in my experience the Sprint network is pure crap (at least compared to my last cell provider), but I plan on sticking with it because of the unlimited data.

Hopefully, things will improveonce they complete the network upgrades.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint sucks. I have the same experience as the OP. This will only get worse, the Sprint network is already bloated and they keep adding customers everyday. If I wasn't on contract, I would of ditched them.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat