cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two small problems with evo 3d

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm hoping someone can help I exchanged my evo 3d 3 weeks after I bought it because paint was wearing off by the volume rocker.  The Sprint store exchanged for a brand new one now the weather has to be manually updated any time i want to look at it which didn't happen with the first one and my google calender will not sync with my phone and it did with my old one.  for the weather updat I have updated the prl done battery pull as suggexted by the store and nothing seems to work.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

Have you checked the settings, Account & Sync?

Highlighted
Master

Please check to make sure your location services are turned on that will effect the weather updates.  The syncing of the calendar you  do need to start with accounts and sync and ensure it is set  to have calendar sync

Highlighted
GrandMaster

with a new phone the settings would be on the fastest sync setting it has.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks the google settings were not set to sync.  The weahther app is till spotty

Highlighted
GrandMaster

what is the weather app set to refresh at?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem with the weather application on my HTC EVO 3D and would like to know if the sync time can be changed. I was told by two different Sprint stores the only fix for the weather applications sync timing is to reset the phone. To me it seems a bit to extreme. I'm sure there is a more rational resolution to this issue.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

pull up the weather app forecast. hit menu and then chose settings. make sure "update automatically" is checked and then set your "update schedule" to however often you want it to refresh (remember that the more often it refreshes the more battery life it will use..but seriously...is there a high need to have it refresh every hour? quickest i would go is every 3 hours).

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat