cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail wont reset password!!!!!!

Highlighted
Patron

i keep trying to reset my voicemail password and is always said it was successful but when i go to my voicemail on my phone it askes for password and i put it in and it dont work and i dont know the pass thats on it in the first place...

please help

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: voicemail wont reset password!!!!!!

Please send me a private message with your phone number, pin or security question-answer. I can reset the Visual Voicemail PW for you or you can reset the Reset voicemail pass code on My Sprint.com

To reset the voicemail passcode for a device user profile on Sprint.com

1. Sign in to My Sprint with your username and password.
  2. Click the My preferences tab.
  3. Under Things I can manage online - device click Change voicemail passcode.
    • Reset Voicemail Passcode window opens.
  4. Click Change (Sprint phones only).
  5. Type in new password and confirm new password. Must be 4-10 digits.
  6. Click Save
Master

To be honest I actually bypassed the password all together (while using my phone to check it). I never had any problem resetting the password and the new one worked when I check my voicemail via a different phone (not my cel).

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

On my EVO 3D I have tried to reset via online and the voicemail password still does not work.  Any other suggestions?

Wizard

Hello!

If the self-help option doesn't work, I'd be happy to look into it for you. I will private message you to get the information needed.

Journeyman

The self help option does not work.

The popup window does not allow the user to save in any browser.

Master

dohermosillo,

We can look into this further to see what's going on. Please send us a Private Message and include your full name, phone number having issues with Voicemail and your 6-10 digit security pin or answer to your security question. We look forward to helping you out.

Sprint Social Care Team
David
Journeyman

I cannot remember my original voicemail passcode! I have not needed to use it in ages. I tried going through my online account to change it but I keep getting a message saying "We're sorry. Your device does not allow online voicemail passcode changes. Please visit our support section for more information on how to change your voicemail passcode from ... or close this window to make other preference changes". I also tried doing it on my phone but it just tells me to go back to the same spot HEEELP!

Master

Joi74,

We can reset the password for you! Please send us a private message with your name, phone number, the PIN on your account, and your request.

Thanks,

*John R.
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat