cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02/14 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 4.13.651.3

Journeyman

Re: 02/14 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 4.13.651.3

Thanks for the suggestions! Here is what I did / found:

• WiFi - Turned off sleep mode as it was on. The other suggested setting was already correct.
  • Data connection - Yes, i have already done the profile and prl update.
  • Home button - Yes, a Home screen was already selected.

Chuck

Journeyman

there seems to be problems associated with this update, thus I wont update the phone, not worth it.. and this might be my last HTC phone anyways...

Master

Try something else. Settings > Personalize > Home Screen Style, change from Traditional to BlinkFeed followed by apply. Then add a couple screens and set one of them to Home, see if it recognizes Home with BlinkFeed running.

Then, you can switch back to Traditional afterwords. In any case, see if Home works with BlinkFeed running, and see if it corrects itself when you switch back to Traditional.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Chuck.H - Great! Thanks for letting us know. -Eduardo Sprint Social Care
Master

smotrs:

This is a good tip. Thank you for contributing to the thread with useful information. Some have had a bit of success with trying this. Users who try it may also want to perform a soft reset after performing those steps as well. Once again, thank you for your contribution to the forums. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Jon H.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Does anybody know what the JSS15Q update is in Sprintzone after taking this 4.3 update?

Journeyman

Hi,

Thanks again for the suggestions. I tried switching to Blink and again the Home button does not work. Switched bank to Traditional and still doesn't work. The other issue I have and forgot to mention is that the Home screen and other Sense screens don't rotate. Auto rotate is selected and apps rotate fine.

Data and cell connections still don't seem as good as they had been. Still dropping to 3G in areas that previously were 4G and now find areas where cell service drops out completely.

Chuck

Master

yournanme,

Thanks for posting. We appreciate your feedback. Please keep us posted if you decide to update your device and share with us if you encounter any issues.

Thank You,

DePaul W.
Sprint Social Care Team
Master

smotrs

Awesome assistance and good information ! If you have any questions for us Let us know. We are here. Thanks for your input.

Erica
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

KBoragine

I can look into this for you. What software version are you currently on? Please let me know so I can proceed.

Sean L
Social Care
Master

Chuck.H,

I hear your concerns. At your convenience, take your device to the nearest repair center for diagnosis: www.sprintstorelocator.com.

*Julian
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

4.13.651.3 thank you.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat