cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02/14 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 4.13.651.3

Journeyman

Re: 02/14 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 4.13.651.3

Did a reset of the phone earlier today. Ya ... the "Home" button now works. Still have the following issues;

• Sense screens do not rotate . I am wondering if they are supposed to.
  • Data and cell service is still not what it use to be.
  • Car dock mode is flakey ... sometimes it automatically starts sometimes it does not. This has also been a problem since upgrading.

Chuck

Highlighted
Journeyman

Chuck, did you take the JSS15Q update in Sprintzone after taking the 4.3 update?

Journeyman

I did all of those things and none of them seemed to work. I have since left my phone in the CDMA only mode and the data doesn't drop out anymore. Now the issue is I don't get 4g service. I like the sense 5 and android 4.3 update, it would be nice to have 4g back. I just checked HTC site and they have moved the evo 4g lte back to the integration stage which means its not ready to roll out to customers.

Journeyman

can you give a link to the HTC page where they detail that information?

Master

See the following,

http://www.htc.com/us/go/htc-software-updates/

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Bookmarked, thank you.

Journeyman

No, i didn't do the Sprint Zone update. My Sprint Zone version is 4.5.35.

Chuck

Master

aabelch22,

Thank you for your response. Prior to the update were you connecting to 4G LTE in your area?  Do you get a 4G LTE signal of your device? I am glad that in CDMA mode it is no longer dropping the data connection.  Let us check your area for 4G LTE roll out. Please provide us your zip code and nearest cross streets.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Chuck, to be clear it's not the sprint zone update I refer to, it's an update within the sprintzone app itself. It's a device update. I am on the latest sprint zone app but have not taken the device update. From what I gather so far it's supposed to be a Nexus 7 fix. Confused yet? I am running this latest RUU and have not tried the device update from within sprint zone. My device runs fine I guess . I'm still wondering if anybody has taken the device update from Sprint Zone. Going into Android settings yields a "your device is up to date" or whatever the words are, so I was just wondering about this mysterious update and maybe if you had it it would help you.

Journeyman

Ok, now I understand. I went into Sptintzone and found the update under "Help" - JSS15Q. It says "Update Now", but when I select it the page that comes up says the the phone is up to date.

Journeyman

Yep, same here.

Journeyman

I read there's a .4 version that's been emailed to a select few. Something about a roaming fix among other small fixes. It's in the same RUU format.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat