cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/31 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 3.16.651.3

40 REPLIES

Re: 1/31 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 3.16.651.3

That's interesting. I'll just wait until it comes. End of year means we don't have long to wait.

Journeyman

Appears this maintenance update was in fact a precursor to Jellybean 4.3 and Sense 5.

Bless you Sprint, Bless you HTC, for looking out for the loyal EVO community.

Update by end of year as per CEO HTC USA Jason Mackenzie

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2470247

I've been looking around, but so far have only seen posts from "sources" that people and sites have heard from. I'm looking for something more concrete, but have had no luck yet. I'll keep checking.

Journeyman

has anyone actually got this release yet?  I've been checking all day and nothing.

Journeyman

The EVO LTE has been such a bad experience.  The first EVO was so good, it's hard to believe that this loyal following of customers would get left to die on the vine.  At least communicate with us any plans for future updates for this phone.  It's been silent for months and then all we get is this?  Disappointed...

I read somewhere that the LTEVO won't get that update. I'm not 100% on this, so I'll see if I can find the article again and post back.

Journeyman

Friday came and went. Still no update? Most with EVO LTE were direct port over from EVO WiMax. Paid our dues, paid on time, and stood by the LTE debacle. I think it's time we get the 4.2.2/ sense 5 update with LTE radio patch/fix. Atleast some info! Please!

Journeyman

sources said sprint approved the 4.2.2 Sense 5 update

Update should be rolling out this friday

Journeyman

Does anyone know the status about this phone going too android 4.2.2 with sense 5.0? The last I heard that it would be final major update due too specs.

Master

I believe this is all related t othe same issue with images attached to messages. They are coming in at reduced sizes/resolutions that there is no detail left.