HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 3.16.651.3
- Proximity sensor improvements while on a call or listening to voicemail
- Ability to output audio/video to HDTV (and other external displays via MHL cable)
- WiFi Connection improvements
- Bluetooth compatibility improvements
- Android process/application shutdown resolved
- Software version is: 3.16.651.3
- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message
that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device.
- Refer to the HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Updates blog for install instructions
SimPull is the act of performing a Simulated Battery Pull since we are unable to do so physically.
To perform, press and hold the power button for about 10+ seconds. You'll see the capacitive buttons at the bottom flash several times before it actually shutsdown.
I updated my phone yesterday and now it blows. I am having the following issues:
I have already done a factory reset (FOUR times now) - which did not remove this update. How can I get rid of this super crappy update and go back to the one previous that seemed to actually work for me? I am beginning to hate this phone that I loved so much...
Unfortunately, once the update is on the phone you can't get rid of it. Are you sure your using 3.16 and not 3.15? There were a number of issues with the 3.15 update which the 3.16 update fixed for the better. This is the first I've heard of someone having these kind of issues with the 3.16 update.
When you did hte Factory Resets, did you reinstall all your previous Apps or did you try the items in question with a stock phone?
Friday came and went. Still no update? Most with EVO LTE were direct port over from EVO WiMax. Paid our dues, paid on time, and stood by the LTE debacle. I think it's time we get the 4.2.2/ sense 5 update with LTE radio patch/fix. Atleast some info! Please!