Wizard

10/02 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 3.17.651.4

HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update  - 3.17.651.4

Enhancements/Fixes:

- HTC Sense stability improvements

- HD Voice default enablement

Important Notes:

- Software version is: 3.17.651.4

- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message

that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device. 

- Refer to the HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update article in Support for install instructions

66 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: 10/02 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 3.17.651.4

This is it? I think you forgot the rest of the update in the lab with all the One improvements.

Journeyman

What happened to the 4.2.2 Sense 5 update?

This will be my last htc phone. In htc's own words, "Here's to change". Bye sprint and htc.................

Journeyman

oSL33P3Ro wrote:

What happened to the 4.2.2 Sense 5 update?

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Journeyman

Add me to this list as well as thousands of others.  After all the BS I went through to get this phone, Sprint lets it basically die on the vine.  Sprint, I stayed with you for price and customer service as well as the first EVO.  The experience with this one will cause me to go elsewhere after 10 years of Sprint.

Journeyman

I feel the same way.  I have been a loyal customer for 12 years and this is it.  I put up with no LTE service for over a year and I still don't have LTE service in my area. I put up with no miss calls but a vmail prompt if the person left a message, being teased because no one could reach me during real emergencies, no service, messages coming in 2 days later, drop calls, and much more and I am beyond upset. I will go to metroPCS in Jan.  Goodbye Sprint. 

Journeyman

Yeah I live in Salt Lake well within city limits.  I had to get a special device to get a signal in my own home.  My wife works at the hospital and she gets no signal there, also in the city.  Anytime I call they tell me that I should have excellent service in these areas and they can't explain all the dropped calls that they see I'm having.  My battery drains so fast and my phone heats up all day as it searches for a signal.   I can't upgrade my buggy phone, the answer is always just reset it, which is a real pain.  I've just had enough.  There seems to be no real attempt to keep me as a customer.  All the things I used to like are now seemingly gone.  They're still cheap, the difference is, now they feel cheap.  Once my contract is up I'm finally going to ditch the evo and move to probably Verizon. 

Journeyman

if this update all we get the heck with updating ppl are now dissapointed execpt me just because of believing a bogus statement..we are getting this and that about 4.2 or 4.3 seriously people did u not learn anything growing up

Journeyman

haha wow man, if u really think that will solve ur issue, ur in for a reeeeaalll treat then. . dont get me wrong service is good, as is the csr but i tell you what when it comes to upgrading forget it, and yes i would know this i had them before

Journeyman

I agree. Long time customer and always paid my bill on time (multiple lines) I can't help but feel shafted sticking out with Evo LTE. 6 mos after picking up on day one and EVO is EOL? Shame Sprint, Shame on you! I feel time to kick this can down the road and jump ship. OG EVO was great and the only reason for EVO LTE. No fix for LTE bug, No update to Sense 5, and OneX gets 4.2.2 "outta here.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.