Wizard

10/02 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 3.17.651.4

HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update  - 3.17.651.4

Enhancements/Fixes:

- HTC Sense stability improvements

- HD Voice default enablement

Important Notes:

- Software version is: 3.17.651.4

- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message

that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device. 

- Refer to the HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update article in Support for install instructions

66 REPLIES 66
Highlighted
Master

I count two.  OEVO, 3DEVO, LTEVO, ONE.   Which one am I missing?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

the HTC EVO Design...actually i think i missed the HTC Arrive as well..its not ringing a bell..the Design for sure though.

HTC's current phones

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

Oh, I'm only referring to the ones that were released around the same time periods when users contracts expired on the previous model. Not counting the Hero, if you start with the OEVO, it then went to the 3DEVO a year later, this was followed by the LTEVO and then the ONE.

All the others are interim phones. For instance, the OMAX, that's simply to compete against the Note.

Make sense?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

oh...between the 3D and the LTEVO was the design..it was sub par to even the 3D which is why it didnt even make a small ripple when that rock was thrown in the water lol...single core

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

mine is doing the same thing,,ever since the update. it was fine before that!

Highlighted
Journeyman

the screen keeps flashing on and off,,my voicemail isnt notifying me wth? anyone having this issue? i dont know what to do,,,its also saying i dont have an sd card!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I listened to a guy on here and put the SD card into an adapter then put it in my computer and transfered the files.  After that My has not blinked again.  If it does reformat the card while its in the phone then put it in the adapter and transfer all the info you put into your computer back on to the SD card. Sad thing is Sprint hasnt done shit except look at my past phone 1-2 hours then inform me they are ordering me a NEW phone which happens to be refurbished, do they thing all consumers are dumb.  I just need my fhone till Feb. 2014 then I am going to iphone,  HTC phone sucked ever since the EVO 3D.  Heck the sad part is my first EVO works fine still.

Highlighted
Journeyman

BTW a guy on here told me it flashes to let you know it cant read the SD card.

Highlighted
Master

That guy was actually or myself I believe.

--

Highlighted
Patron

the LTE bug is NOT software, its hardware. if you want a update to 4.2 or 4.3? ROOT YOUR PHONE & CHANGE THE ROM!! that's it! on december is 16 month, in February 2014, will be officially discounted!!!!!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

what LTE bug?

Highlighted

Maybe they mean that whole antenna thing for the LTEVO. Remember that? I don't really get the rest, but as far as 4.3 for the LTEVO, everything I've seen, read, and heard points to a January 2014 testing and a possible February release.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat