HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 3.15.651.16
- WiFi Authentication Improvement
- Personalized ringtones
- Calendar event description hyperlinks and calendar reminder improvements
- Addition of Sprint Connections Optimizer
- Upgrade to Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense 4+
- Improved Browser performance
- Face Unlock Improvement
- Application Improvements to YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Maps, and more
- Improved Camera including Auto Portrait and Sightseeing Mode capabilities
- Improved Gallery with ability to display photos and video albums according to when or where taken
- Tap and Go function to connect the phone to select Beats Audio speakers
- HTC Get Started support to allow device set up from a computer
- Software version is: 3.15.651.16
- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message
that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device.
- Refer to the HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Updates blog for install instructions
I know this is off topic, but I gotta mention it.
Why is USB debugging mode automitacally enabled.
Also, where did the MTP transfer go? I only see disk drive (for the ext sdcard) and Media Sync (for that stupid sync program from HTC). There used to be a MTP option to access the internal phone storage.
Every time I plug in the USB cable, the USB debugging automaticall enables....what the heck??
i know...i was so shell shocked i had to sit down before posting anything in here
no idea..i keep hearing different reports on it.
Long press the home button for google now.
I'm having issues with Wifi after the update - anyone else? It shows it's connected to wifi, but the internet doesn't work, only when I switch back to mobile internet does it work.
Wifi is connecting on my laptop but not on my phone.