- Personalized ringtones

- Calendar event description hyperlinks and calendar reminder improvements

- Addition of Sprint Connections Optimizer

- Upgrade to Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense 4+

- Improved Browser performance

- Face Unlock Improvement

- Application Improvements to YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Maps, and more

- Improved Camera including Auto Portrait and Sightseeing Mode capabilities

- Improved Gallery with ability to display photos and video albums according to when or where taken

- Tap and Go function to connect the phone to select Beats Audio speakers

- HTC Get Started support to allow device set up from a computer

Important Notes:

- Software version is: 3.15.651.16

- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message

that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device. 
- Refer to the HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Updates blog for install instructions

190 REPLIES
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: 12/13 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - Android 4.1.1 Jellybean - 3.15.651.16

Woo Hoo!

Highlighted
Master

Re: 12/13 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - Android 4.1.1 Jellybean - 3.15.651.16

I know this is off topic, but I gotta mention it.

Will posted. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Why is USB debugging mode automitacally enabled.

Also, where did the MTP transfer go?  I only see disk drive (for the ext sdcard) and Media Sync (for that stupid sync program from HTC).  There used to be a MTP option to access the internal phone storage.

Every time I plug in the USB cable, the USB debugging automaticall enables....what the heck??

GrandMaster

i know...i was so shell shocked i had to sit down before posting anything in here

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

And where is google now?

GrandMaster

no idea..i keep hearing different reports on it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

You have to hold down the home button and Google Now launches.

Journeyman

Long press the home button for google now.

I'm having issues with Wifi after the update - anyone else?  It shows it's connected to wifi, but the internet doesn't work, only when I switch back to mobile internet does it work.

Wifi is connecting on my laptop but not on my phone.

Journeyman

My Wi-Fi is working fine. Sprint 3G is still slower than grass growing though.