- Personalized ringtones

- Calendar event description hyperlinks and calendar reminder improvements

- Addition of Sprint Connections Optimizer

- Upgrade to Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense 4+

- Improved Browser performance

- Face Unlock Improvement

- Application Improvements to YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Maps, and more

- Improved Camera including Auto Portrait and Sightseeing Mode capabilities

- Improved Gallery with ability to display photos and video albums according to when or where taken

- Tap and Go function to connect the phone to select Beats Audio speakers

- HTC Get Started support to allow device set up from a computer

Important Notes:

- Software version is: 3.15.651.16

- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message

that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device. 
- Refer to the HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Updates blog for install instructions

190 REPLIES
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: 12/13 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - Android 4.1.1 Jellybean - 3.15.651.16

Woo Hoo!

Master

Re: 12/13 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - Android 4.1.1 Jellybean - 3.15.651.16

I know this is off topic, but I gotta mention it.

Will posted. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is USB debugging mode automitacally enabled.

Also, where did the MTP transfer go?  I only see disk drive (for the ext sdcard) and Media Sync (for that stupid sync program from HTC).  There used to be a MTP option to access the internal phone storage.

Every time I plug in the USB cable, the USB debugging automaticall enables....what the heck??

GrandMaster

i know...i was so shell shocked i had to sit down before posting anything in here

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

And where is google now?

GrandMaster

no idea..i keep hearing different reports on it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

You have to hold down the home button and Google Now launches.

Journeyman

Long press the home button for google now.

I'm having issues with Wifi after the update - anyone else?  It shows it's connected to wifi, but the internet doesn't work, only when I switch back to mobile internet does it work.

Wifi is connecting on my laptop but not on my phone.

Journeyman

My Wi-Fi is working fine. Sprint 3G is still slower than grass growing though.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.