cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Shipment???

Highlighted
Journeyman

2nd Shipment???

I was just notified by UPS MyChoice that I have a 2nd shipment coming from Sprint in Louisville with a 2nd tracking number for delivery on Friday. The first shipment weighs 3 lbs, so that's the phone. The 2nd package weighs .40 lbs. Anyone else have this and any idea what it is?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: 2nd Shipment???

I noticed this too. I suspect it is the return label that will be included with our phones just in case we wish to return them... I am certainly not going to return it if there is nothing physically or software wise wrong with it! The 2nd label was printed on the 23 which is the same day that the label on the box was so... just my theory so we'll see!

Highlighted
Master

I would second that, the return label, as they mentioned that they were going to be sending return labels with allot of the phones.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes...  I received the same thing.  I almost lost it, until I looked at the weight, and realized it couldn't be referring to my phone.  I was definitely relieved when I realized the tracking # was different.  Hey, wouldn't it be awesome, if Sprint decided to send a complimentary case or gift card as recompense for the delay.  Long shot, I know, but here's to dreaming.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Doctechx wrote:

Hey, wouldn't it be awesome, if Sprint decided to send a complimentary case or gift card as recompense for the delay.  Long shot, I know, but here's to dreaming.

I received one of those HTC branded Gel Cover's with my second shipment from Sprint.  Kind of blew me out of the water, did not expect it at all.  It's really blue though.. lol if anyone gets a black one and wants to trade let me know haha.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat