cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

64 GB MicroSD Card

Highlighted
Journeyman

64 GB MicroSD Card

I plan on using the new EVO 4G LTE as my new iPod-replacement device. I see everywhere that the phone supports 'up to 32GB MicroSD'. Is that perhaps because the 64 GB are so new and there is has been no official testing of these cards? Or, is it because it's simply not supported? I would really like 64GB + 16GB capacity.

Either way, I may wait until I see someone having (or not having) success in trying this before ordering from Amazon. The prices for 64GB MircoSD have gotten to reasonable levels.

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Wizard

yes the handset will accept a 64gb (any speed/class) card. myself and others have used that size card in older devices even.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I know, I saw the prices too, but was a little scared that it wouldn't work with the new Evo, and went the save route 32gig specifically designed for mobile devices

Highlighted
Wizard

BladeGoddess wrote:

32gig specifically designed for mobile devices

thats market gimmick speak. the 32 card is designed to be ran on the same devices as any other card size.

Highlighted
Journeyman

it says it's made for mobile devices and is shown on amazon in pictures in the original HTC EVO 4G and other devices... just have to format the card from the phone... i know it's cheaper to buy 2 32gb then a 64... but I don't like swapping em and this will be a card I can use 2 years in a new flagship device

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Your link doesn't appear to work.  But I believe you anyway. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error (404)

We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center andforums for help, or head back to home.
Highlighted
Journeyman
Highlighted
Journeyman

... ?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat