- Pioneer Bluetooth Car Kit connection issue

- Gallery app crash

- Calendar reminder (all day even time) issue

- Email stuck in outbox

- Color Saturation Adjustment - Camera

- Proximity Sensor Issue

Important Notes:

- Software version is: 1.22.651.3

- Released in stages.  If your device doesn't receive the update on the first day, please be patient and

check back later.
- Refer to the HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Updates  for install instructions

Message was edited by: mapesy who added email, color saturation and proximity sensor information

117 REPLIES 117
Master

Re: 7/11 - HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Update - 1.22.651.3

Only thing that would have been better was an announcment that it was scheduled to be released this week. We had to get the heads up that it was even this month from the Play Store.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Still not seeing anything that resembles Connection Optimizer. If installed, would it be under Settings or App Drawer?

And yes, Google Wallet is officially working again.

Any chance we will ever see full change logs? For instance, recently the Samsung GIII phones got a "Security Update" when in fact it disabled the local search functionality of the Google Search Bar. I don't notice the issue on this phone, but are we going to receive this "Security Update" as well?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Swype was upgraded. or the skin was upgraded. In any case, were back to the default Grey/Blue skin instead of the eye pleasing white skin that was on the phone by default. The white skin looked more integrated, like it belonged. THe Grey/Blue theme looks too 3rd party.

Total dissappointment.

--

GrandMaster

the connections optimizer SHOULD already be on your phone. under network and connections or whatever theyre calling it.

the newer phones should already come with it...should

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

I would have expected the same thing, but if it's on here, it doesn't function the way the articles describe it as functioning. I still have to leave the WiFi Location Toggle app in place so it can correctly shutdown WiFi when I leave and enter one of my WiFi locations. My understanding is that the Optimizer is supposed to do similar, not just switch to 3G when I leave a WiFi location. While the WiFi is still turned on, it's still looking for other available WiFi signals and thus hitting the battery.

With this update in place, it still functions as I describe above.

Also, can you take a screenshot of the Optimizer location on your OEVO so I have a reference to look for? As I said, if it's installed, its hidden and not available to the end user under Settings or App Drawer.

--

GrandMaster

settings-wireless and networks-mobile networks..should say something along the lines of "automatic connections"

the OEVO lost screenshot abilities back when we first got GB lol..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

i'm actually happier with the new swype skin. the white bugged me for some reason.

i forgot to look before i pushed the button, was there a baseband update with this or no? I'm at 1.05.11.0606 now...

Master

Yeah, I know the skin is gonna be probably 50/50 depending on personal preference. But I always liked the white skin of the original HTC Sense keyboards and was very pleased to see the White skin for the Swype keyboard even though the HTC Sense Keyboard went black.

Hmm, good question. I didn't even check that. I didn't have any of the issues that others reported on their phones, so never even thought to look to see if there would be a change. But I did find it online,

Baseband: 1.02.12.0427

--

Sprint Product Ambassador

Did the update this morning. No issues to report and Google Wallet is now working. There is a free $10 credit from Google when you first set it up.

Journeyman

that's a decent jump. so far so good. it transitions a lot more quickly from wifi to mobile than it did previously during the periods that it was working. period of cautious optimism has officially begun...

Journeyman

did the update thanks for the $10 so far so good...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat