- Pioneer Bluetooth Car Kit connection issue

- Gallery app crash

- Calendar reminder (all day even time) issue

- Email stuck in outbox

- Color Saturation Adjustment - Camera

- Proximity Sensor Issue

Important Notes:

- Software version is: 1.22.651.3

- Released in stages.  If your device doesn't receive the update on the first day, please be patient and

check back later.
- Refer to the HTC EVO 4G LTE Software Updates  for install instructions

Message was edited by: mapesy who added email, color saturation and proximity sensor information

117 REPLIES 117
Highlighted
Journeyman

After doing a simulated battery pull and repairing with the bluetooth device all seems well. I've been streaming Pandora over a Big Jambox for an hour or so without any issues.

Highlighted
Master

Ahh, gotcha. I'm thinking that may have been a typo.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

*** Software Version ***1.22.651.3 710RD ***

I updated my EVO yesterday. An upgrade to the latest HTC software ( ver. 1.22.651.3 710RD ) and now I have noticed a few things that did NOT happen prior to the upgrade.

1) Battery life has DECREASED not increased.

2) Phone now gets HOT more so than before during minor use.

3) Still having issues with WiFi connectivity. (ie: FB and G-Play apps switching between WiFi and cell signals when in and out of WiFi range)

4) Light sensor issue. (ie: screen not coming on while talking and you pull the phone away from your face to see the screen.

Anyone having similar issues???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not me...try a reset.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's the first thing I tried.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Timbx wrote:

Other thing would be use a Bluetooth headset that would be loud .

A bluetooth?  What's a bluetooth?  Seriously when I can use a bluetooth I obviously do.  Most situations I can't and I'm just saying the speakerphone is not near as loud as OEVO and I hope they are able to give us that option to turn it up louder.  And who want's to sleep in their headset??

Highlighted
Wizard

I also haven't had any of these issues after the update.... well WiFi keeps popping in and out here at work, but that's more of an issue with proximity as I'm connected to a co-workers MiFi and he walks around with it a lot -

Highlighted
Journeyman

I thought you was talking about using navigation ...what does sleeping have to do with that ? The alarm is not loud enough ? I don't think an update will be out for that...

Highlighted
Journeyman

While I had my evo 3D I wasn't happy with the volume level. I bought an app by Meltus named Volume + (Volume Boost) for $1.99 which brought the volume level up quite a bit. I now use it with the 4G LTE. The paid version allows about 20 levels of volume boost and warns you to be careful, lest you blow out the speaker altogether. I've found it safe to jack the speaker sound level up +12 (haven't dared to go any higher yet), but if you use the app you should start with a low level of boost and keep working up by steps as high as you dare. The app allows separate boost levels for speaker, headphones, and bluetooth. It also has several bands of EQ which you might find useful. There is also a free version named Volume + FREE that naturally offers less, but you might be able to get the results you need from it. I thought the paid app was well worth the $1.99 I spent for it.

Highlighted
Master

I tried the FREE version which goes up to level +8, didn't have any affect on mine. This was prior to th eupdate though.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

frailer wrote:

While I had my evo 3D I wasn't happy with the volume level. I bought an app by Meltus named Volume + (Volume Boost) for $1.99 which brought the volume level up quite a bit. I now use it with the 4G LTE. The paid version allows about 20 levels of volume boost and warns you to be careful, lest you blow out the speaker altogether. I've found it safe to jack the speaker sound level up +12 (haven't dared to go any higher yet), but if you use the app you should start with a low level of boost and keep working up by steps as high as you dare. The app allows separate boost levels for speaker, headphones, and bluetooth. It also has several bands of EQ which you might find useful. There is also a free version named Volume + FREE that naturally offers less, but you might be able to get the results you need from it. I thought the paid app was well worth the $1.99 I spent for it.

Thanks, I'll try it tonight and get the paid version since Smotrs said the free version didn't help him with his volume.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did anyone else see their battery life get cut in half after the update?  Before I was getting 15 hours before the battery hit 25%, I just got a 15% notification and the phone has been off the charger for 8 hours so far.  Same thing happened yesterday after the update, was at 85%, after the update battery was near drained after 4 hours. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat