cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A formal request for an OFFICIAL statement from Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: A formal request for an OFFICIAL statement from Sprint

Whomever is secretly running ISN should be found by Corporate and promoted to Director of Customer Communcations or something. Because s/he is doing a bang-up job of doing what the company actually should be doing in the first place.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree, just passing along information from a trusted source.  I want a tracking number as well.

Highlighted
Master

Just because the phoens on one shipment were approved doesn't mean the phoens on another shipment are approved. Each shipment has to be inspected. At least, that's the way I understand it.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

AND HERE IS THE LATEST..

FROM ISN..

HTC EVO 4G LTE’s – CLEARED & SHIPPING!

While I was typing the previous post about the update call earlier, I got the notice that customs finished the other half, and this notice will hit customer care at 5PM CST Today (35 min from now):

• We are pleased to announce that our warehouse has HTC EVO 4G LTE devices to fill pre-orders.
  • We are no longer accepting pre-order cancellations.

What you need to do:

• Beginning 5/21/12 at 5:00 p.m. Central, tell customers we cannot accept pre-order cancellations.
  • Our warehouse is processing pre-orders and delivery is expected by 5/24.
  • If a customer wants to cancel their order:
    • Advise them to wait for delivery of their device.
    • Once received, they can either refuse shipment or call Order Support to process an RMA kit
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat