Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ON BEST BUY PRE-ORDER STATUSES?

Journeyman

ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ON BEST BUY PRE-ORDER STATUSES?

Best Buy billed me the day I paid for the phone (Early May) and I checked my account this AM and that payment was not on my account.

My pre-order status on the BB website says back-ordered as well. Spoke with a BB rep yest after work and they had no clue...no word...and didn't even know the phones left customs (and this was a supervisor I was speaking with).

My guess is we get ours after pre-order Sprint buyers get theirs. I am guessing Friday or Saturday the phones will come with the latest being next Monday.

Just my thoughts...

Anyone else?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ON BEST BUY PRE-ORDER STATUSES?

My guess is the earliest we will see them is this Friday. Reasoning is that Sprint is syaing pre-orders will arrive on or around the 24th and that being a Thursday. Friday being the start of the Memorial weekend, I would think they would want it available for sale on or during the weekend or they lose out on all those shoppers.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea that is what I think as well, Thanks!!!

Highlighted
Master

You may go to this link   http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WBPM_lid=homepage/ct1.html_pnl_trk  for UPS and in Shipping Reference put in your Sprint account number - Before the delay people were able to see order staging.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Master

The author is referring to orders placed through Best Buy, Target, Amazon, not Sprint. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sure am smotrs thanks!!!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat