cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerted the media about the HTC EVO 4G LTE signal reception issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Alerted the media about the HTC EVO 4G LTE signal reception issues

For everyone who has had LTE problems read this about 40% of LTE online in cities: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-311-editorial-cmon-people-you-really-do-want-access-to-the-...

Highlighted
Master

Good article, but old. 

However, I still agree 100%. Early adotption usually leads to issues. If your not prepared for the issues then you shouldn't have adopted early.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Patron

i install the SignalCheck Pro app on my LTEVO, and the difference on signal, even standing in front of the antenna is -30bd in LTE. example, the 1xRTT or the EV-DO is in -65db and the LTE is in -95db. so, the problems is NOT software, is Hardware. the very poor LTE antenna is the issue, not the Radio File or the updates.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat