cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Wireless Pre Orders

Journeyman

Amazon Wireless Pre Orders

Does anyone out there have any concrete information from this 3rd party carrier as to when they will ship out our Evo's?  From all that AW has said and what I've read from other 3rd party carriers, everyone seems to have their phones already, a date when they'll be on the way, or at least hope of receiving them by the first week in June.  Yet, AW states that July 5th is the soonest I'll receive mine and mine is a pre order.  They claim they don't have any shipments in and that they have no other information.  HTC and Sprint have kept quiet and no one can explain why AW is being left out.  I'm a loyal Sprint customer and HTC fan and my pre order is being ignored. 

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Amazon Wireless Pre Orders

If you've questions on your pre-orders feel free to contact  Amazon   and can be  reached at 877-429-8502 every day between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. central time.

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

Re: Amazon Wireless Pre Orders

abe2020, I have contacted AW many times, thanks.  They have no info or are not sharing what they do know but I did get this from AmazonWireless today:

"My name is JJ and I am responding to your email questions on the HTC Evo LTE 4G. I have put one day shipping on the order and you should be able to see that on your order. The reason some people are getting there phones from other places are because they got there stock or they didn't run out of their original stock like us. As soon as we do receive the new phones we will be sending them out and you will receive an email when this happens.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, please understand that this delay is not because of AmazonWireless and we are doing everything we can to get you your phone as soon as possible."

So what it sounds like to me is that either AW never received a shipment at all to date (but this is not what JJ said) OR they had a limited amount and some people did receive their Evolte's. So, is there anyone who purchased from AW who DID receive the phone?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat