cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 4.1

Journeyman

Android 4.1

Do we know if/when there will be un update the the new Android 4.1 for the HTC EVO 4G LTE?

13 REPLIES 13
Master

Re: Android 4.1

Sorry, we don’t have any official communication about Jelly Bean update on any of our phones. You can always go online www.sprint.com to check  info on updates.

Abe

Master

Figure 6-9mo after it's released to the vendors. That's about how long it took for us to see the GingerBread updates on the OEVO.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

By then Key Lime Pie will probably be out. :-) 

Journeyman

I read that it won't support Flash, and even if it works, won't be supported by Adobe.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/no-flash-for-android-4-1-jelly-bean-users/11433

Highlighted
Wizard

Thats because everyone is going HTML5 for all web apps. Flash will be a thing of the past in no time.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Nice read, thanks for the link luvmyevo

Journeyman

Yep Only Youtube, Myspace, Bebo, Facebook Games, Disney, Nickelodeon and GSN support flash I know that cause I can't view any of them on my phone or ipod cause they have part flash on all of those website. oh and yea my phone is ancient I'm talking HTC Hero ancient lol

Journeyman

Thanks, luvmyevo.  I'm glad htc is looking into updating the EVO LTE to Jelly Bean, even if it does take a while. 

Master

We will definitely get Jelly Bean and most likely Key Lime Pie as well when they become available. Whether we get the L desert, don't know.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I Like how they come up with these names lol I hope the L one is called Lemon Pie

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat