cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android is here to stay Apple should get used to it.

Journeyman

Android is here to stay Apple should get used to it.

+1 this if you agree that Apple should pay for our phones and activations fees if this affects our phones being delivered and it DOES turn out that HTC complied with the ITC ruling. It's funny that Apple could avoid the decline of the iPhone if they just went open source and embraced their following instead they would rather pay someone $250,000 for the latest exploit that would debug and jailbreak their phone.

I imagine it should go like this, HTC files coutersuit against Apple for losses, HTC refunds Sprint for customer relations nightmare. Pre-order customers recieve refunds and in affect a free phone and everyone lives happily ever after.

I know, I know it's a pipe dream... I can't help but hope this is how it plays out.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Android is here to stay Apple should get used to it.

Yes, that would be great, but i would settle for an official announcement by sprint on what the status is.

Journeyman

Re: Android is here to stay Apple should get used to it.

Keeping customers in the dark or misleading them is the fastest way to turn understanding customers into angry ones.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat