cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any problems pairing bluetooth earpiece with 4G LTE?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Any problems pairing bluetooth earpiece with 4G LTE?

Is anyone having a problem with pairing a bluetooth earpiece with the 4G LTE? I cannot get my 4G LTE to recognize that my Jawbone Icon earpiece even exists, although I have tried numerous times. The phone recognizes other bluetooth devices in the immediate vicinity, so it may be a problem with the earpiece. I'm going to report the problem to Jawbone, but perhaps some 4G LTE user has already solved the problem. I would appreciate any helpful advice.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Any problems pairing bluetooth earpiece with 4G LTE?

Sorry for the inconvenience.I would be happy to help you with the device  pairing. What is your bluetooth headset  model?

Abe

Journeyman

Re: Any problems pairing bluetooth earpiece with 4G LTE?

Thanks for the offer of assistance, abe2020. It turns out that the main problem was with me -- I had not paired the earpiece with anything recently, so I had forgotten that it had a special pairing mode. I had assumed that all I needed to do was to turn on the earpiece. When I went to the Jawbone cite, one of the first links I saw there was about pairing, and as soon as I read it I realized I had done it wrong. No problem with pairing as long as you do it correctly. Sorry for wasting people's time. The moderator of this thread can mark the question as "Answered" therefore.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat