Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life Report

Highlighted
Journeyman

Battery Life Report

I am currently sitting at around 7% battery left, and I have been off the charger since 6am yesterday morning. That is a whopping 31.5 hours, a length of time I'd have never dreamed of being off the charger with my original EVO. I have added probably 30-40 apps, and I have been using it a lot. Anyone with concerns of normal-use battery life can rest easy!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Patron

do you have screenshots I didn't think this was possible with only a 2000mah battery?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Racingrocks wrote:

do you have screenshots I didn't think this was possible with only a 2000mah battery?

I don't, but I will take one when I get closer to 2%. I am thinking of seeing if I can go 36 hours of normal use (with some sleep time thrown in). Unfortunately, I did restart it yesterday am to see if it would fix a google wallet issue, so the time since last charge won't be accurate. It has been on for 33 hours now without charge. 7% and counting.....

Highlighted
Master

I agree, battery life is awesome on this phone. I've gone to bed a few times with over 50% battery left.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat