cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life

Journeyman

Re: Battery Life

Cell radio is the one for calls it will always be that way unless you put the phone on Airplane mode.The phone is looking for a signal in weak cell towers that is the problem with the phone.

Journeyman

What's a cell radio and y is it on the entire 7 hrs...also the mobile signal indicator is always yellow.....could these have any effect on my battery life?

Master

Yeah, just gotta get your MSL from Sprint. Sometimes take a couple tries or calls. I already failed once when attempting a couple days ago.

Journeyman

Looks to be better....two and a half hours and I'm at 74% on 3G....Facebook, internet surfing.I'm sure it would've been worse if i was at work

Journeyman

Maybe we can try this: http://www.pocketables.com/2012/06/dont-forget-to-change-your-proxy-settings-for-faster-data-on-your...  worth a try and write down your old settings.

GrandMaster

if you see a drastic difference in your battery life while on wifi then you just solved your problem..well figured out your problem...still doesnt sovle it..but at least you will know lol. post what you see while on wifi

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nah i still haven't had a chance to try it i well tonight and see wat happens

GrandMaster

i still think it has to do with your data and voice reception while youre out at your work place. just like Timbx just posted..he was getting killer battery life until his phone wasnt getting a good signal...then that battery life went down the tubes...your scenario has got to be the same deal..did you notice any life difference while you were off work and home with wifi on only? oh and if you havent already go into your wifi settings and change it from "only while plugged in" to "always" and then make sure "best performance" is selected.

Journeyman

Well my old lte was behaving the same way as my new lte...i can go at most 7-8 hrs and its already down to 30%...im fortunate to be able to charge it but I'm not seeing half the results other ppl post..kind of frustrating

Wizard

If I'm looking at this screenshot correctly in about 2.36 hours, the backlight used 62% of about 5-10% of your total battery charge? At that rate to may get about 16 to 24 hours of charge.