cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue screen of death?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blue screen of death?

Curious if anyone has had this problem with there phone.. it started a few weeks ago, my screen would on the occasion turn blue randomly. I would press the lock button and then unlock the screen and it would he fine. Then it started happening more frequently, and now my screen has started to just flicker  and I adjusted the brightness and that seemed to keep it on. now it just goes off and only when it wants it will go one. But once it is on it stays on and sometimes after a few seconds of inactivity it turns off but the phone remains unlocked. I'm going to the sprint store tomorrow to get it repaired.. this is profoundly annoying.

Tags (5)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Blue screen of death?

Wcornejo88@yahoo.com

Hello,

I have not hear of this issue. I did check to see if this was a known issue on the HTC EVO 4G but was unable to find anything. Were you able to take it to a service and repair shop? Do you have insurance on it? How long have you had it for? Let me know more details so we can look at further option.

Roxana

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Hello, I have had my htc EVO 4g lte For over a year now. The problem started a few weeks ago. It would randomly turn blue until I locked the phone then unlocked it. Also the motherboard heats up very quickly when in use. I have had problems with the original "HTC EVO 4g" yes I do have insurance on it. No I haven't been able to take it in yet. I went friday but because of the three day weekend the tech was not availble until Tuesday.

Journeyman

Wcornejo88@yahoo.com

Hello,

I recommend taking the time to visit a service and repair store. There might be something malfunctioning with your EVO. If you are still within the one year of purchase, warranty should still cover parts. If it is something physical you might need to file an insurance claim. Let me know what the store says.

Roxana

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat