cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue-tooth problem with EVO LTE?

Journeyman

Blue-tooth problem with EVO LTE?

Hello, my issue is that I can be on my phone using my blue tooth and all of a sudden I cant hear anyone and they cant hear me, I've tried it with two other blue tooth headsets, the other thing that will fix it is hard reset and I can't keep doing that with my phone. Anyone else having this problem and if so, any solutions? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Blue-tooth problem with EVO LTE?

I have this issue as well, with the Plantronics Voyager Pro. And yes, the headset works great with both the original EVO I have, and my work Blackberry.

Journeyman

Re: Blue-tooth problem with EVO LTE?

I, too have been having signal drops on Bluetooth with my plantronics voyager pro and 975 series.  Voyager pro is not a plus or HD series. No a2dp or any advanced bt profiles.  Jabra freeway car unit, with a2dp seems to work flawlessly although I seem to get complaints from people on receiving end having difficulty hearing me but they come through loud and clear??   Hoping first HTC update push fixes it.  My original EVO 4G had bt issues out of the box too.  Why can't HTC realize that first and foremost it has to function as a phone!!!!!

All the rest is fluff if you can't make and receive calls on it!!!!!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat