Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth stopped working on HTC Evo 4g LTE

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Bluetooth stopped working on HTC Evo 4g LTE

I am pretty sure this is related to the latest firmware upgrade. I see that many other people are complaining about the same issue and it seems HTC refuses to do anything other than charge users for "repair".

My BT worked just fine, now it doesn't see any devices. This started after the last firmware upgrade. I went through the factory reset and simulated battery pull with no luck.

Has there been a solution, is Sprint working with HTC to address this ? I am getting really sick & tired of hardware issues - it seems every smartphone we've ever had with Sprint would develop a hw problem, often well before the 2 years.

Tags (2)
20 REPLIES 20
Master

Re: Bluetooth stopped working on HTC Evo 4g LTE

ZEGROY,

Hello, thank you for the information. Did you have a service a repair center perform the hard reset for you? After pulling the battery was the profile updated?

Ash,
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Running profile update seem to have fixed it. I don't have my BT headphones with me at the moment but my phone can now discover other devices. Thank you for help ! If I can't pair I'll be back for more advice.

Master

ZEGROY, You're welcome. Thank you for being a valuable part of the Sprint family. Let us know if you have anymore questions or concerns we're always here for you. Have a great day.
Journeyman

Hello I need some help

Master

Amayaa1998,

Hello! How can I be of assistance today?

Stephanie P
Social care
Journeyman

My charger port on my phone is broken and I cant charge my phone I have an evo 4g lte I ordered the same phone but I need to get my pictures out my old phone but bc its dead I cant is there another way I can charge it

Master

Amayaa1998,

Here to help! Did you have your pictured backed up through Google or any other place?

Stephanie P
Social care
Journeyman

Im not sure I dont think I did

Master

Amayaa1998

Do you have an SD card in the original phone? Have you received the replacement phone yet? If so, since the replacement phone is the same as the original phone charge the battery in the new phone, put that battery in the original phone and save your pictures onto your SD card. If not, when you receive the replacement try these steps. Keep me posted.

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok but the problem is the batteries are installed into the phone where they cant be taken out

Journeyman

you're right the device doesn't have a removable battery, but it does have a sd slot. If you had the sd card in the phone some of the pictures would be saved in there, but the HTC EVO 4G LTE does have a storage setting that allow you to save the pictures to the SD card or internal phone storage, let's hope that you have an SD card in the phone, and hope the storage settings was set to SD card.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat