ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Recording

Journeyman

Call Recording

It seems any call recording app only records our side of the conversation and not the callers.  Is this a feature from sprint? Is it only with the evo lte?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Call Recording

Cool_K2,

Thanks for your post. This is not a feature associated with Sprint, nor should the app be. I'm not privy to any 3rd-party applications that allow the recording of calls a device currently, however there may be something akin to that in the Android Market. Be mindful to check the descriptions of any app for the features you're looking for. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I guess my post was confusing.  I have used it in the past with my original evo. Need to use it now with my current evo lte.  This does not work now with any app including the android recorder.  In the past it did. Was this something sprint disabled?  Perhaps for legal reasons.  Seems a bit odd that it stopped working.

Cool_K2,

Thanks for your reply. By any chance were these calls recorded on speaker phone or with an application other than the Anroid Recorder? We have an original Evo in our offices that we just tried to record a call with on the Android Recorder and we were only able to get one end of the conversation. We also have the Evo LTE and have the same results you are getting with it. Additionally, we reached out to the Android Forums and confirmed that the stock application only records one side. Please let me know. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat