cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case for evo lte

Highlighted
Journeyman

Case for evo lte

Are there good cases out there for the Evo LTE.  If is where could I look?

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Master

The Zagg is nice and durable, but it has a tacky feel to it that makes swiping kinda spotty sometimes. At least that was my impression on the OEVO. Closest I could come to a nice smooth feel was to put some turtle wax on it and buff it to a nice shine. Then it felt reasonably smoother and usable.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, Sprint just sent me one, because I ordered ey EVO online, in the mail. IT IS GREAT, THANK YOU SPRINT. It even has a working kickstand! I don't know who makes it but I don't hear of Verizon people touting that stuff. It's things like that AND unlimited data plans which is why I shop here for cell phone devices. Great job, Sprint folks, great job.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got a free case too with a thanks for being patient letter.  Only problem is, the case is a blue color that looks horrendous.  If it was black, I'd be jumping for joy right now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint never send me a case for waive the activation fee for delay shipping my HTC EVO 4G, do u have to request it?

Journeyman

oWell, the EVO 4g is end of life so ye 'sol'. Mine is the new EVO LTE.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got a free silicone case too... I like blue so I'm happy... Better than the 3 shades of black across the back...

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/545823_366776626702799_100001113939390_89367...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got one after i started this post this morning, mine is a protective case from body glove, it can stand up vertically too

Highlighted
Journeyman

That blue gel cover is the same thinng they sent me. It will do until i get my otterbox. Thanks Sprint/HTC

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat