Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case for evo lte

Highlighted
Master

Re: Case for evo lte

The Zagg is nice and durable, but it has a tacky feel to it that makes swiping kinda spotty sometimes. At least that was my impression on the OEVO. Closest I could come to a nice smooth feel was to put some turtle wax on it and buff it to a nice shine. Then it felt reasonably smoother and usable.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, Sprint just sent me one, because I ordered ey EVO online, in the mail. IT IS GREAT, THANK YOU SPRINT. It even has a working kickstand! I don't know who makes it but I don't hear of Verizon people touting that stuff. It's things like that AND unlimited data plans which is why I shop here for cell phone devices. Great job, Sprint folks, great job.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got a free case too with a thanks for being patient letter.  Only problem is, the case is a blue color that looks horrendous.  If it was black, I'd be jumping for joy right now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint never send me a case for waive the activation fee for delay shipping my HTC EVO 4G, do u have to request it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

oWell, the EVO 4g is end of life so ye 'sol'. Mine is the new EVO LTE.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got a free silicone case too... I like blue so I'm happy... Better than the 3 shades of black across the back...

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/545823_366776626702799_100001113939390_89367...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got one after i started this post this morning, mine is a protective case from body glove, it can stand up vertically too

Highlighted
Journeyman

That blue gel cover is the same thinng they sent me. It will do until i get my otterbox. Thanks Sprint/HTC

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat