cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Location stuck on Weather Widget

Highlighted
Journeyman

Current Location stuck on Weather Widget

No matter where I go its always say Current Location. Do anyone know how I can fix my problem ? It's used to change automatically when I travel from place to place now I'm always in my "Current Location" regardless how far I travel.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Current Location stuck on Weather Widget

Hmm idk what's up with that .. it's got to be somewhere in the settings of that weather app.. but the current location should be where ever you are at all the time I would think as long as your GPS is on ..  I don't use that weather widget any more... I have use weatherbug instead and that comes with a widget

Journeyman

I fixed it I guess what I did was let the battery drain all the way down. and keep it off for like 8 hours then charge it up once it's was fully charged everything worked fine

GrandMaster

basically all that did was an extended simulated battery pull. same deal as back in the day with phones that actually have a battery..pull the battery for 2 minutes and holding down the power button drains all power from the phone so it zaps out any saved up info that might be causing the problem...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat