cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DROPPING ALL CALLS

Go to solution
Journeyman

DROPPING ALL CALLS

Over the past 2 weeks I have been dropping just about every call. (incoming and out)

When I make a call it will drop and then it will retry the call over and over on its own but never fully releasing the call.

The airplane mode will get stuck in turning on or off ..... its random.

The mobile network will always read Disconnected

I also get error code 67

(See attachments)

i have called sprint but no one seems to know anything about the LTE

2012-11-17_13-42-34.png2012-11-20_10-33-45.png2012-11-18_17-59-16.png2012-11-18_08-29-56.png

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: DROPPING ALL CALLS

Thanks for all the details and photos, very helpful.  The error 67 is a data connection error. Typically we can resolve that by resetting your network settings. I noticed the error on the 'content update error' pic, you have Wi-Fi turned on, not sure if there was an issue with the connection with that... Let's get your phone network settings reset and see if that help with both the dropped calls and the data connection.  Would you mind sending me a private message with your Sprint phone number so I can give you specific instructions for your phone?

Thanks,

*David C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Done.

It does not matter if my wifi is on or off I still get the same.

2012-11-20_07-20-44.png2012-11-20_07-17-28.png

Master

Did the specific instructions David provided over the phone help?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I ended up getting a replacement (same phone), so far so good.

Thanks for everyones help.

Master

Glad to hear it and Happy Holidays.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat