cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Call Failure

Highlighted
Journeyman

Data Call Failure

So, I'm getting the error 67 "data call failure" after some digging I've discovered my username under "about\phone identity" has a bunch of jibberish characters in there. I'm thinking it may be the cause of not connecting to the network. I know what my username is supposed to be, anyone know where to change it? Or another idea to fix! Thanks, this community is the best!

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Data Call Failure

EMMAN0702,

Thank you for your post regarding the error your receiving. I would not recommend manually changing any information on your device. Have you tried to perform an update profile? That will usually correct any information that is not matching with what is stored in our network with the correct programming for your device. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Markie_B

Journeyman

Well I couldn't do it with the mobile network it wouldnt stay connected and 3G was totally off so I say hey I'm gonna use wifi and try it and yest it work perfectly now everything is back to working order I have 3G connections now

Wizard

EMMAN0702,

Fabulous to hear. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Markie_B

Journeyman

Hi,

I was having the exact same issue and did a profile update.

Now my incoming text messages will only come through if I make a phone call.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat