cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Facebook, Gmail, and Hotmail notification

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Delayed Facebook, Gmail, and Hotmail notification

I'm also having problems now with the Hotmail app, i guess it's the hotmail app issue, but again Facebook and gmail have the problem, and only my phone, the SGSII recieves update on the time. so i really don't know what's going on here, but I hope that HTC and whoever fixes this problem.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Log that problem on the MS site I linked above too.  Users have been having issues with the app, but not as many as the built in email app's on the phones.  I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, because the Hotmail app has worked perfectly for me.

You still have some other options available.  You can use one of the other email apps in the Play Store, or use the web Hotmail on your phone.  It sucks, but they’re supposed to be looking into it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you think this has something to do with the Hotmail issues?

http://www.geekwire.com/2012/farewell-hotmail-microsoft-rolling-outlook-webmail-service/

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have this probably with both hotmail and Gmail it have a Red ! on both on the sync internet part so I guess I'll use the hotmail app. but I don't know what to do about the Gmail.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So i contacted HTC, and after they said they will look into the problem, many people are having issues with gmail, so till this day i only recieved a one phone call from them after emialing them many times, and that one phone call was just to tell they are looking into the problem =_=', so i'm hoping for a new update to fix all these issues, i just wanted you guys to know what happened.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat