Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Connection Optimizer

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Disable Connection Optimizer

Does anyone know how to disable the new connection optimizer in Jelly Bean or at least keep it from automatically turning on WiFi all the time?  It's annoying.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Disable Connection Optimizer

Go to Settings, Mobile data, Automatic Connections, and uncheck Connections Optimizer.

Journeyman

Perfect!  Thanks.

Journeyman

My Connections Optimizer is activated, I just turn off Wifi when not needed.

GrandMaster

it will automatically reset itself and randomly turning on to check for another connection...manually turning it off does nothing other than delay it turning on for a little while

CAMSTUFs wrote:

My Connections Optimizer is activated, I just turn off Wifi when not needed.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat