cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed in new Evo

Highlighted
Journeyman

Disappointed in new Evo

I have been having regular Alert-Connection timeout-OK, alerts on my e-mail in particular. According to the Sprint store tech its a likely software situation Sprint has not yet correct. And yes they are not seemingly willing to acknowledge it. After some insistence with Spirnt corp over the phone they sent me a new phone and unfortunatlet this too is experienceing the same issues. I have had someone make the comment typical Sprint over promise and under deliver. Why they brought out a 4G LTE phone that without the service to support it is beyond thinking. If i realized it i would not have bought the phone. While i feel it has amazing potential it is not great yet and disaapointing to have to deal with this stuff. if it doesn't improve soon i will insist on another brand replacement.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

are you in an area that already had the older 4G wimax? if not then absolutley nothing changed..

by the by are you able to hop on the browser still? is it quick or really sluggish? download the speedtest.net app and run a test to see what your speeds are and then post them please. it could always be a network issue.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat