cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Your evo lte Notification light flash for five minutes and then stop?

Journeyman

Does Your evo lte Notification light flash for five minutes and then stop?

Just wondering because with all my previous phones, the light would continuously flash until I viewed the notification. Is this phone set up this way? Do I need to exchange it?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Does Your evo lte Notification light flash for five minutes and then stop?

Snowdroid,

Hi there! Thanks for the post! You should be able to adjust these settings by going to Settings --> Display --> Notification Flash. I don't believe anything is wrong with your device.

-William

Highlighted
Master

Re: Does Your evo lte Notification light flash for five minutes and then stop?

Actually, the OP is asking whether the duration of the notification flash is normal or not. You can't adjust the duration of how long the notification LED flashes, you can only turn the notifications off via the following,

• Settings > Display, Gestures & Buttons > Notification Flash

OP, I can't recall but will test it momentarily on my phone and some others I have access too. I'm pretty sure it continues to blink until the notification is cleared either by viewing or dismissing as I've seen it flashing when I wake in the morning. But I will double check.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat